Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Meet Dr. Kandr

Now we are going into the forest, we will see tree houses, and a man, on his mission, to find a t-shirt...


Hello Doc Kandr!
Doc Kandr's clinic (invitation only)
Why are you a Mama Allpa Doctor?
I enjoy a particular kind of RP: vivid, detailed, intense, physical, even intimate. D/s and sex are good sources for this kind of RP, and I've enjoyed those. Combat is another good source, but I don't enjoy RPing combat. Medical treatment and deviant medical play are also good sources for this kind of RP.

We do not see much of the t-shirt here...
What is your favorite thing to do in SL aside from Mama Allpa?
My partner, our friends, and I have built a grove of giant trees, with treehouses and bridges. We've also landscaped under the trees. I enjoy continuing to improve or change our home, or just hanging out with our friends. I also shop for clever T-shirts.

What is a goal that you wish to achieve still in SL?
My goals change at least every few months. Things change: my SL, my 1L, who I am in 1L, who I want to be in SL, who I meet in SL, and so on. So I'll say, Finding the ultimate clever T-shirt.

What would you like to tell our readers as message?
I'm a father in 1L, and both our pregnancies were challenging. I know how scary-wonderful the experience can be, and I'm honored when someone wants to explore it with me.

Thank you Doc! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment