Monday, March 7, 2011

Dr. Karl

Karl is one of the few men taking care of your prenatal needs...


Hello Doc :)

Why are you a Mama Allpa Doctor?
I really enjoy being able to help people and being a doctor for Mama Allpa is very satisfactory and fulfilling.

I can see patients in my own clinic:
Outside


Inside

And the clinic you can find here:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sensual%20Heaven/236/160/21

What is your favorite thing to do in SL aside from Mama Allpa?
Besides being a doctor for Mama Allpa, I also reside in 1920s Berlin where I am a policeman. It gives me a chance to meet our new visitors and help them out.

Are you having own kids in SL? If so, tell us a bit about them?
I am recently married in SL. My wife and I are trying, but we haven't had children as of yet.

What would you like to tell our readers as message?
Feel free to contact me whenever you see me online. I will do my best to see you.

Thank you Doc! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment