Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Doc GG

Doc GG is working in a clinic at this location (S-URL):
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Silver%20Spring/141/105/1800

Hello Doc!
Why are you a Mama Allpa Doctor?
When I came to SL and had my first child. Dr. Misti Shackleton was my Doctor. I so wanted to give Mommy's what she gave me. A wonderful never forget experience. Now she has helped me to do that and I am forever grateful to her.


Tell us a bit about your kids? 
I have 2 wonderful babies. April May Adder, She is 7 months old and she is a regular chatter box like her mommy and Bobby Joe Adder, a handsome little guy a spittin image of his daddy, He is 2 months old now.  Plans are in the making for a 3rd soom , Hopefully by summer. 


What is your favorite thing to do in SL aside from Mama Allpa?
I have a wonderful SL Husband and 2 SL children that I enjoy the most. But I must admit I'm also a fishing addict.  I go to all the 7Seas contests I can. I can't even begin to count the number of trophy's i have. Chuckles

Thank you Doc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment