Friday, March 18, 2011

Interview with Dr. Sunshine

Hello Sunshine :)

Having joined the Mama Allpa team as of late, let us talk a bit...

Why are you a Mama Allpa Doctor?
I've had two RL pregnancies myself and they were among the best experiences of my life. I know that people become pregnant in SL for different reasons, but I would like to help them enjoy the experience to the fullest.
I share a clinic with Dr. Raz. We will TP you there when you call. I also do house calls

What is your favorite thing to do in SL aside from Mama Allpa?
SL is an amazing place, and I'm still learning about it. Mostly I enjoy meeting and talking with people. I also enjoy some of the science sims.

Are you having own kids in SL? If so, tell us a bit about them?
Well... haven't had any yet, but my HUD has a heart in it...

Oh then :) good luck Doc!

No comments:

Post a Comment