Friday, March 4, 2011

Dr. Astra

Let us visit Dr. Astra, who works in a medieval setting often, well, sort of.. but read yourself :)

After the party
Hello Doc!
Why are you a Mama Allpa Doctor?
I started out just trying to help the slaves and free women on my sim who were expecting babies (and we have a lot with all those beasts!) and wanted to be the best I could, so I studied to become a Mama Allpa doctor


I run two clinics, one you can find here:
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Acapulco%20Bay/131/191/21

So, when you are not working as Doc, what do you like to do most?
I now co -run the Lost Rose Isle sim with my husband and my good friend Kaya, we have events and parties there but my big passion is swimming and diving, so many lovely places to do that on SL too!


Are you having your own kids in SL? If so, tell us a bit about them?
I am 4 months pregnant with twins. I am nervous but Rabbit just can't wait! I already have a daughter 

What was the funniest thing that ever happened to you in SL?
I have so many funny moments in SL most of them seem in to involve Rabbit somewhere. Rabbit is my assistant healer with funniest bedside manner you will meet in SL i guarantee!

Do you have "famous last words" for this interview for our dear readers?
I absolutely love being a Mama Allpa Doctor. I have met some of the loveliest people and feel that my Sl wouldn't be the same if I was to stop. It's hard work but sharing your birth experiences is just so special i wouldn't swap it for anything
Astra
xxx


Thank you Doc! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment