Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ava!

Today, we are visiting Ava, who is actively supporting the Mama Allpa staff and patients, in OOC (Out of Character) with her knowledge. Ava is with Mama Allpa from day 1.

Hello Ava,
why are you supporting MA?
Well, I am not a Mama Allpa doctor.  A lot of the time I am mistaken for one though!  I find myself too busy with other projects and commitments to devote enough time to patients.  As to why I'm Mama Allpa staff, it's because I believe in the product, and out of devotion to my wonderful friend, YT Recreant.  
(said friend blushes, scribbles it down and coughs)
Ava in the snow

What is your favorite thing to do in SL aside from Mama Allpa?
I love roleplaying and building.  You can usually find me at the Dark Den, if I'm not holed away working on a project.

Are you having own kids in SL? If so, tell us a bit about them?
I have one daughter, Natalie, who was borning in late August of 2010.  I'm pregnant right now-too soon to know what I'm having, but I'm sure if you listen into chat you'll hear me updating everyone! I am due April 1.

Thank you Ava!

No comments:

Post a Comment