Saturday, March 19, 2011

Interview with Dr. Twila

Today, we are visiting the island SIlver Spring, where we meet Dr. Twila

Hello Doc,
Why are you a Mama Allpa Doctor?
I first became interested is this  because of my rl sister  Dr.GG Adder. I became a nurse under  her and started training,,  So i started making my dream come true and became a Doctor with Mama Allpa . Soley to make a wonderful and as real as i can the experience  of the blessing of a new arrival to  the SL family.
I see patients at my own clinic, located here: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Silver%20Spring/182/102/21


What is your favorite thing to do in SL aside from Mama Allpa?
I love working and breeding my horses.  It is a great excitement taking care of them and mating to see  what you might create. Hoping for the 200k horse (smiles) I also can be found playing Greedy and chatting with my friends there.

Are you having own kids in SL? If so, tell us a bit about them?
I have been single most of my SL in here and has not yet found the one the to share this with,, But open to it of course one day!! HaHa

What is a goal that you wish to achieve still in SL?
I wish to make a wonderful and as real as i can the experience  of the blessing of a new arrival to  the SL family.

Thank you Doc! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment